Day 14-Memory Verse
We hope that you have enjoyed the “You married a sinner” devotional.
Here on Messy Life Praying Wife’s Devotional page you will find a new memory verse every Sunday morning. Scripture memorization has become a long lost art in our society and we here at MLPW feel it is extremely important to change that! In the book “God’s Promises” by Heather Bixler, she gives instructions on how to memorize scripture. I know that this may not work for everyone, but I would like to ask that you try using this technic with us, especially if you are not in the habit of memorizing scripture. Below is a list and each number is a day. So this week, use each number for it’s corresponding day and see if you are able to memorize this verse with us this week.
1. Write it down in your journal
2. Write it 4x on sticky notes and put them around your house.
3. Look at 3 different versions of this verse
4. Write it 10x in your journal
5. Read the whole chapter of where the verse is found
6. Write scripture by memory
7. Share with a friend.